Hybrid correlator for online and offline measurements
- Easy to use with touch display
- Online and offline correlation
- Long operating time and inductive sensor charging
- Pinpoint location using multi-sensors or ground microphone
- Perfect for plastic pipes and pipelines
- Multi-correlation without pipe parameter input
The Correlux C-3 correlator locates leaks in drinking water pipes. Pressurized water at the leak location creates a noise which travels out in all directions of the pipe.
This noise is recorded, amplified and sent wirelessly to the correlator by two sensors (piezo microphone, hydrophone) which are attached to the pipe (e.g. valve, hydrants).
The Correlux C-3 compares both signals (correlation) and calculates the exact distance to the leakage on the basis of the delay time of the signals, the sensor distance and the sound velocity in the pipe.